Verify System Requirements
Prior to configuring an environment you should first verify if your application server meets Web R3 system requirements.
To verify system requirements, start V-Suite Configuration Center and click the Verify System Requirements icon on the main page.
The application will perform a series of rule checks verifying whether the application server meets the requirements to configure an environment.
All rules must pass in order to successfully configure an environment. Click on the links below to find out what you should do if a rule fails.
- PowerShell 5 Installed
- OS Version Validation
- Current User is Local Admin
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 Installed
- Default IIS Features Installed
- IIS HTTP Redirection Installed
- IIS Windows Authentication Installed
- Url Rewrite Module Installed
- .NET 6.0 Installed
- IIS PowerShell Module Check
- Active Directory PowerShell module Check
Some prerequisite installations may require that you restart the system after installation.
After you have corrected your system configuration you can click the Re-run verification link to perform the rule checks.