This topic provides a step-by-step procedure for configuring the INOVx Enterprise Server (IES) using INOVX Enterprise Administrator. IES is typically installed on the same computer as ILS and may be installed on the same computer as the V-Suite CORE database server.
IES Configuration Prerequisites
Before you configure IES make sure that you have:
- Installed ILS and the V-Suite CORE License Key.
- Installed IES. You have the following information:
- The name or IP address of the IES server
- Installed or identified the SQL Instance you intend to use for V-Suite. You have the following information:
- The name or IP address of the database server
- The name and TCP Port of the V-Suite CORE database instance
- The username and password of the SQL sysadmin account or your windows account has SQL sysadmin privileges.
- Created the CORE Database Folders on the database server. You have the following information:
- The path on the database server for the admin database
- The path on the database server for project databases
- The path for project backups
To configure IES for the first time you must (remotely) login the server on which you installed INOVx Enterprise Server (IES). Launch INOVX Enterprise Administrator (IEA) to configure IES. Consult the Configure IES help topic in the IEA help documentation for detailed information on how to configure IES.