Adding a License to Server
Administrators can add a license key to the server using the INOVX License Administrator. To start the application you must login on the license server.
- Start License Adminstrator
- Lock the server using the Lock All Licenses checkbox
- Ensure that there are currently no connected users. Wait for any connected users to disconnect.
- Enter a valid license by either:
- Browsing for the License Key File sent by INOVX by using the Specify a License Key File hyperlink and click Enter Key.
- Copying and Pasting the License Key sent by INOVX into the textbox and click Enter Key.
- Unlock the licenses using the Lock All Licenses checkbox.
You may be asked to enter a password to do any license management. The default password is a blank password. You may change this password to protect license management.