IES Configuration Steps
This topic provides a step-by-step procedure for configuring the INOVx Enterprise Server (IES) using INOVX Enterprise Administrator. IES is in general installed on the same computer as ILS and may be installed on the same computer as the V-Suite CORE database server.
IES Configuration Prerequisites
Before you configure IES make sure that you have:
- Installed ILS and the V-Suite CORE License Key. You have the following information:
- The name or IP address of the ILS server
- Installed IES. You have the following information:
- The name or IP address of the IES server
- If you are NOT installing the V-Suite CORE database and IES on the same computer or do NOT want to utilize the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express edition that comes with the IES installation, you have manually installed and configured the V-Suite CORE database server. You have the following information:
- The name or IP address of the database server
- The name and TCP Port of the V-Suite CORE database instance
- The username and password of the SQL sysadmin account or your windows account has SQL sysadmin privileges.
If you decided to install Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express on the IES computer that comes with the IES installation your windows account will be added as a sysadmin account and the name of the SQL instance will be INOVXSQL2012
- Created the CORE Database Folders on the database server. You have the following information:
- The path on the database server for the admin database
- The path on the database server for project databases
- The path for project backups
Login on the IES server and launch INOVX Enterprise Administrator (IEA). IEA is by default installed on 'C:\Program Files (x86)\INOVx Solutions\V-Suite 2019\Enterprise Administrator\'INOVxEnterpriseAdmin.exe''.
Refer to the Configure IES help topic to configure IES.